When purchasing Hunza Valley Water please note the following:
Before we start, we used this Belgian water report as a comparison. The comparisons mentioned are well explained and will bring a perspective about you drink water quality.
Belgian water report
The intra- and extracellular cell fluid contains sodium, calcium, magnesium, chlorine, hydrogen carbonate, glucose, amino acids and also phosphate. Chemically, calcium is calcium, magnesium is magnesium, copper is copper, and iron is iron. But if it has to qualify for our body, this comparison ends.
Calcium is absorbed by the body in compounds with phosphorus in the form ch3 (PO4) 2. Only vegetables, fruit, nuts, meat, fish and milk products can provide us with this. All other calcium is useful to the plasterer. Iron is absorbed by the body in haemoglobin form (from liver or spinach), all other forms are useful for the metal industry and have a toxic effect.
The cell feeds on magnetic osmosis, which is not based on static, but on electromagnetic osmosis. That is why the cell from the total supply of blood, lymphatic juices and connective tissue attracts exactly those elements in a certain amount that it needs (organ’s own frequency) and explains why, for example, fluorine from tea or fish is not toxic and all others are toxic (for example fluorine in drinking water and toothpaste).
Minerals like those found in water are deposited in various tissues, in organs, joints, bones and the circulatory system. They lead to kidney stones, gallstones, cerebral ossification, arthritis and heart disease. These inorganic minerals are bound by cholesterol and fats in the blood vessels and form a thick concrete-like layer that causes the hardening of the blood vessels. They literally and figuratively clog the body and circulation.
Drink water report
Do we drink our diseases?
If tap water were really pure drinking water, it seems incomprehensible that we use it to flush the toilet, wash the car, take a shower and do the dishes, etc.
Read the conclusions about The Loss of our drinking Water by prof. Dr. Ir. J. Poppe, published in the trade journal Orthophyto no. 64 2007.
This Drink water report has been written by a Belgian scientist, specialised in water.
Dutch water report
Use this information to compare our drink water with Belgian drink water.
Quality report Oosterbeek, Netherlands
In order to make tap water drinkable, about 15 chemicals are added.
This means on an annual basis:
· Bleach 35 tons / year
· Sodium hypochlorite 2500 tons / year
· Chlorine gas 4 tons / year
· Caustic soda 185 tons / year
· Sodium aluminate 7.5 tons / year
· Aluminium sulphate 2593 tons / year
· Ferric chloride 2105 tons / year
· Lime 2000 tons / year
· Sulfuric acid 576 tons / year
· Poly aluminium chloride 50 tons / year
· Sulphur oxide 5 tons / year
· Caustic soda 250 tons / year
· Activated Silicon Oxide 100 tons / year
· Potassium carbonate 225 tons / year
· Calcium hydroxide 210 tons / year
Potassium: RD 26/12/1989 authorization to increase the standard from 12 mg / l to 20 mg / l.
Methanol: KB 3/12/1990 addition of 45g methanol / m to lower the nitrate content.
All this water – including chemicals – is not only transported through cast iron pipes, but also through asbestos cement pipes, as is the case in Lathum, The Netherlands.
Nitrates: The standard is 50 mg / l, but:
· Above 10 mg / l it is harmful for pregnant women and babies
· Above 20 mg / l there’s an exponential increase in cancer risk
· Above 25 mg / l it is harmful according to the European guidelines
· Above 50mg / l methanol (fuel alcohol) is added
Cadmium The standard is 5 mg / l, but:
• After about 8 hours of standing still in galvanized pipes, the standard is reached, for example in the morning when making coffee
• Only 0,01% is excreted back: the biological half-life is about 15 years, and is mainly stored in the kidneys and liver, where damage can occur from 50 ppm. Cadmium has carcinogenic, mutagenic and teratogenic effects
• Cadmium breaks down potassium. Total micrograms absorbed per day via drinking water: 40
Chlorine The standard is 200mg / l but:
• The EPA has unambiguously made the link between chlorine and many cancers
• Chlorine binds with animal fats in the body forming a partial, sticky substance that sticks to the walls of the artery and is the cause of atherosclerosis, heart disease and the number 1 cause of death
• Chlorine breaks down vitamin E
• Chlorine does not distinguish between good and bad bacteria: it destroys the intestinal flora; does not death reside in the colon?
• Chlorine is bactericidal, the bacteria seem to remain in the water and in an oxidizing environment, such as tap water, producing these pyrogens. In 1981 research already showed that chlorine increases the risk of cancer by 4%
Fluorine The standard is 1.5 mg / l but:
• 1 mg / l can already cause: gingivitis, eczema, cracks in the corners of the mouth, swelling of the eyelids (Quines edema), nasal mucosa disorder, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, loss of appetite and joint pains
• From 0.8 PPM: chronic bone fluorosis, mainly in the pelvis and vertebrae, extensive calcification in joints, stiff spine and disabling joint inflammation
• Higher fluoridated teeth (0.8-1.2 PPM) can become carious more quickly than lower fluoridated teeth. From 1 PPM, the cell activity slows down in mice, the cell membrane thickens, the cells die
• Increase in mongoloid births with an increase in fluorine concentration
• Fluorine has a bactericidal effect: very small amounts destroy the vitamins that are essential for digestion and useful coliform bacteria
• As with chlorine, the intestinal flora is severely damaged: the resistance to infection is affected because inferior leucocytes (white blood cells) are formed.
• Fluorine inhibits the enzymes of the following elements:
• Fluorine inhibits the currant or citric acid cycle: the slow cell asphyxiation appears to lead to cancer, the poor metabolism to arteriosclerosis
• Fluorine penetrates the placental barrier
• Fluorine accumulation in aorta, heart, liver, kidneys, connective tissue, bones feeds up to premature failure of function
Aluminium Belgian standard 0.1 mg / l (temporarily 0.2 allowed) but:
• Aluminium sulphate
• Aluminium poly hydroxy chloride
• Aluminium poly hydroxy chloride sulphate
• Aluminium fluoride sulphate
• Sodium aluminate
Total 390 mg / l
• Alzheimer’s disease: increased aluminium concentration in brain cells
Cobalt The norm: 1.2 mg / l can be fatal. First symptoms: shortness of breath, pain in the heart and stomach area
Atrazine The standard is 0.1 micrograms / l, but:
• In some areas this standard is exceeded a 100 times
• Atrazine has been associated with effects on fertility and genetic material
• Former Belgian Minister for the Environment Kelchtermans relaxed the standard to 10 times higher, because the purification companies can no longer purify atrazine
Mercury • Easily transported in the blood and able to cross the blood brain barrier. It can build up along the placenta in the fetus (severe brain damage, damaged chromosomes)
• Starting complaints: reduction of sensation in the lips and tongue, then tremors and coordination disorders, limitation of vision and hearing, possibly leading to mental and physical disability
• Irritation of the skin and mucous membranes, headache, insomnia, damage to various organs, development of malignant tumours
• Heart muscle degeneration Beryllium
· Cancer, at high dose
• Very poisonous
• Hair loss
· Cancer (in case of an overdose)
• Sub-chronic or chronic effects on respiration, nerves, liver
• Stored in fat and breast milk
• Severe liver disease, liver tumours, cancer of the liver, oesophagus and mouth
Halogenated Hydrocarbons (Pcbs)
• Eyelid swelling, nail pigmentation, fatigue, nausea, acne.
Babies: growth retardation, digestive and menstrual disorders, liver enlargement and damage
• Easy passage in placenta, breast milk
• Symptoms of a dermatological, neurological, muscular nature
Dutch news articles, warning about the drink water quality.
Saskia, water brand in the Netherlands
Duiven, Netherlands (Left) Hunza Valley Water (right)
Parameters related to pure water
The purity of water is measured on the basis of the following parameters:
• PH: acidity o PH> 7.07 – basic-alkaline o PH = 7.07 – neutral o PH <7.07 – acid.
A living organism, a cell, whether beneficial or malignant, can only develop in an environment suitable for that cell: numerous researchers have found that cancer develops in an alkaline environment. Lemon, vitamin C, garlic, raw vegetables are acidic and do not play a role in the fight against cancer for nothing. The blood of a healthy human has a pH between 7 and 7.2 (plasma protein is a pH buffer). Salivary enzyme works optimally at pH 6.9. Water should be slightly acidic. For the sake of understanding, the ISO electric point, acid-base transition, is pH 7.4 for blood so that it is acidic to that point.
• Conductivity resistance
Resistance is a measure of the electrolyte charge of the solution. The higher the resistance, the purer the water. Good drinking water has a resistance higher than 5000 Ohm. The minimum standard for tap water is 476 Ohm. Conversely, the smaller the conductivity, the purer the water: good drinking water has a conductivity of less than 200 Siemens, with tap water it is less than 2100 Siemens, rH2 (Colog hydrogen pressure, oxido-reduction reaction). If its rH2 value is less than 28, water has a reducing effect. If it is higher than 28, the water has an oxidizing effect. Healthy people have a rH2 value in the blood that varies between 22 and 25, cancer patients show a value of 28 and more. Water must have a reducing capacity.
What is Oxidation?
Example: an apple cut in half will start to rust, “reaction of aggressive oxygen molecules”. The rH2 values of the following tap water regions really all indicate an oxidizing effect. Tap water from: – Ghent: 31.9 – Antwerp: 32 – Brussels: 28 – Tienen: 35.4 And its oxidizing Pure Water has an rH2 value of 24.5
• Dry residue Is a measure of the degree of contamination and should be as low as possible. The dry residue in tap water may be up to 1500mg / l. The purest bottles of water have a dry residue of approximately 18mg / l. Tap water is allowed to max. 1500mg / l Aqua Pura Vitale): 18mg / l
• Contamination must be as minimal as possible. Nitrates, cadmium, lead, chlorine, fluorine, asbestos, atrazine, aluminium, cobalt, mercury, antimony, beryllium, thallium, selenium, pesticides, mycotoxins, nitrosamines, halogenated hydrocarbons (PCBs) and other contaminants should be as low as possible . Zero is ideal.
• Do you think there are no bugs in the tap water? Germs, bacteria and viruses that are currently already known to be transmitted via water: o Hepatitis A o Norwalk-, Rotavirus o Salmonella o Shigella o Yersiniao Campylobacter o E. Coli (certain strains benign, others pathogenic) o Vibrio Cholera
There is no point in filtering water. It removes a little bit of the pollution from the water. There is only one way to purify the water and that is to let it evaporate. That is also how it works in nature. If you want to find a better way, you have to be smarter than the creator. Osmosis and demineralized water is really no better than natural pure water.
You are not there with only pure water
The water we drink is dead water. Thanks to the natural currents of water in nature and in the mountains, the water regains its original energy. You will notice this soon after using our pure water. Your skin rejuvenates, you feel fit. The oxygen transport in your body improves because the energy-rich water can recharge your cells so that they can repel themselves. This can be measured within 10 minutes after drinking our water. The water detoxifies your body, because clean water can absorb dirt again and wash away the mess in your body; you’ll notice this when you go to the toilet, your urine can be very dark and can smell.
Using 100% Pure Water in Food Preparation – Cooking and Baking from Eldon C. Muehling
There are many good reasons to use pure water in food preparation, cooking and baking. Food prepared with pure water not only tastes better, it is also safe, more nutritious and looks more appealing. Since pure water is such an excellent solvent, it should always be used for washing fruits, vegetables and other foods that need to be washed.
Tastier and cheaper fruit- and vegetable juices
When diluting concentrated drinks with pure water, such as concentrated orange juice, grapefruit juice, grape juice or tomato juice, you will notice a clear taste improvement. The taste is much closer to the one of the fresh product. Also, more drinkable juice can be prepared by using pure water. Normally, you can still make a satisfying drink with about 25% more water. Because pure water does not contain chlorine, there is no interaction between chlorine and vitamin C. Vitamin C is partially broken down by the presence of chlorine in tap water, but also by the chlorine presence in mineral waters.
Promotes seed germination
Pure water is ideal for germinating seeds such as alfalfa, beans or other seeds. Not only does it create a higher germination percentage, the germination also occurs earlier. The sprouts grow without having to make do with the contaminated nutrition found in most tap water. They also stay crispy and fresh for a longer period of time.
Bake with clean water
Because pure water can absorb slightly more flour in the dough mixture than tap water, the baking takes on a smoother texture. The baked products are also free from contaminants that could alter the taste. Examples of baked food that can be improved with pure water include all kinds of pastries, pancakes, bread, pizza dough, etc.
Another use of pure water is when cooking pasta, noodles, rice, and similar foods. These foods absorb distilled water better than tap water. These foods have a better structure and taste, and they stick together less.
Preparation of vegetables
There is also a clear improvement when using pure water for cooking potatoes and fresh vegetables. Virtually no discoloration occurs in the potatoes and of course no contamination gets into the food. All fresh vegetables such as broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, etc. should also be boiled or steamed in clean water. Soups that require water taste better with pure water. You may notice that the boiling point of pure water is slightly lower than that of tap water. Not only does this save a little time, but there is also a small saving in energy costs.
Clear ice cubes
There is a very clear difference in ice cubes made from pure water. Not only are they brighter and shinier due to the absence of impurities in the ice, but they are also harder. Pure water freezes faster than tap water because the impurities in tap water lower the freezing point of the water. When using ice cubes from tap water in drinks, the ice melts and this affects the taste, not to mention the health risks if the ice contains contaminants.
Better coffee and tea
When using pure water to make coffee or tea, less ground coffee and tea leaves are required than when using tap water. Most likely you can reduce the amount of coffee or tea by about a third used to make these drinks. The colour is slightly lighter, but the taste is just as rich when using pure water, the taste is even much less bitter. Using pure water to prepare these drinks is an easy way to achieve savings of about a third on the cost of these drinks in the household or in a restaurant or café; moreover, an unsavoury film layer never floats on the coffee or tea, as often happens with tap water.
Distilled water is ideal for canning food. Not only does the fruit and vegetables retain their natural colour, the taste is also better. According to housewives, the pots seal better and the spoilage is much lower, because the water is sterile.
The Hunza valley and its people
After reading the research on the Hunza people for this article, we have to admit that we’re quite impressed with their way of life. This research therefore refers us to the source of our existence, namely water.
Everything around us is water. Why do we know so little about it? Did you know that pure energetic water has no conductivity, that nothing can get through, not even electricity! We are talking about water with a very high resistance. We consist of water! Doesn’t it make sense to think that this might be the key to why these people are rarely sick? Pure energetic water energizes our body and detoxifies the body. Besides that the water is very healthy, it also tastes very good.
The healthiest people in the world
You may or may not believe it, but living 145 years in good health proves to be achievable. The people of Hunza are living proof of that. The Hunza live In the Himalayas in northern Pakistan. Scottish physician Robert McCarrison discovered this population sometime between World War I and World War II. He managed to live among the Hunza for Lifestyles of the Hunza. If we live by biological law, the body has a normal life expectancy of 120 years. The Hunza have no disease and live effortlessly for 120 to 130 years. But how come they get so old? Could we learn something from this? If you look at their way of life, we see some striking things:
· They eat products from their own region, which is fed with pure water. They don’t use pesticides and usually eat their meals fresh and unprocessed
· They only use pure energetic water that flows down from the glaciers through mountain streams
· The short time between the new crop and the previous year’s depletion of supplies forces them to fast, thereby experiencing a period of purification for mind and body.
· The residents make considerable physical effort every day
· There is no radiation exposure
· They have no illnesses, even colds are rare
· There is no crime
Hunza life style compared to the European
Compared to the population of the Hunza valley, with an average age of 75-80 years we are doing very poorly in our little country. While the majority thinks they are living somewhat healthy, the facts point in a completely different direction. However, we understand that we cannot live like the Hunza. Most of us cannot grow our own vegetables and we lack of pure water. Despite the fact that we are told that we have the purest tap water in the world, unfortunately this does not appear to be the case in the tests.
The Hunza Health Secrets
The Hunza Valley is located in a remote, unspoilt area of northern Pakistan, where the locals grow their own food and use fresh glacial water for drinking and bathing. Cut off from any nearby cities or commercial centers, the Hunza do not consume processed foods and eat a diet rich in vegetables, milk, grains and fruits, especially apricots. Apricots are a staple of the Hunza, who are said to eat a diet consisting solely of apricot juice for several months of the year. They are rarely ill and even look young at a later age. It is also striking that the inhabitants of the Hunza Valley, in contrast to the neighboring people, have a European appearance. The Hunza, also called Burusho, bathe in ice-cold water, are active even in old age and can still have children at the age of 65. In the summer they eat fruit and raw vegetables and in the winter their diet consists of dried apricots, grains and sheep’s cheese. Researchers say residents of the Hunza Valley mainly eat vegetarian and raw products. All food products they eat are 100 percent natural and contain no chemicals. Alcohol and treats are rare and people consume little salt and only local products. They also fast regularly.
The Hunza are said not to have cancer because of their consumption of vitamin B-17, also known as amygdalin, found in apricot seeds. As a result, at an international conference on cancer in Paris in August 1977, it was announced that cancer did not occur in the Hunza. Their diet also consists largely of raw fruits and vegetables and smaller amounts of meat. There are certain parts of the world, known as Blue Zones, with high concentrations of centenarians and longer life expectancies. While not on that list, the Hunza share some similar characteristics with residents of the Blue Zone. Like the Blue Zones, the Hunza live at high altitudes, where many perform physically demanding tasks, keeping them in tip-top shape while breathing clean, fresh air.
The Hunza’s secret to a long life: eat naturally, keep moving and never change your life rhythm.